Call for EditorsPosted on 2022-11-16
IJOP is edited and produced by a team of over 150 volunteer members of the paramedicine community. If you are interested in being part of this high-profile international project that will impact the future of paramedicine operations and clinical practice and have please consider joining the IJOP team in any of the following positions:
- Associate Editor – Marketing: Leads and coordinates efforts to improve the visibility and readership of IJOP. Should have strong marketing experience and exemplary communications skills.
- Associate Editor – Production: Leads and coordinates processes for transforming manuscripts that have completed peer-review into polished files ready to view on the website and managing the platform used for peer-review processes and online publication of the Journal content. Should have strong project management and IT skills.
- Senior Editors – Statistics and Methodology: Conducts peer-reviews with a focus on the design of research studies and the statistical methods used for analysis and reporting of results. Should have exemplary knowledge and skills in research study design, biomedical statistics, and data visualization.
- Assistant Editors – Layout: Transforms manuscripts after peer-review and copyediting into polished page layouts using Adobe InDesign. These editors should have skills in use of Adobe InDesign or similar page layout software.
- Assistant Editors – Website: Manages and maintains the pages on the IJOP website and related sites. Should have good website development skills.
If you are interested in being considered for any of these positions, please contact Mic Gunderson, Editor-In-Chief, at firstname.lastname@example.org.